Open to ALL US CANDIDATES! Fun-loving family with three children (6, 9 + 11) in Austin, TX is looking for an exceptional Nanny/Family Asst to join their household! While both parents are very hands on, their careers are bustling and need an extra set of hands! They are looking for a strong, proactive, and highly efficient right hand who can assist in managing the children’s schedules as well as the household! Duties will include driving to and from school, sports practices, and activities, planning fun and educational outings, researching fun opportunities for the children, preparing healthy, well-balanced meals, and keeping up with three very busy kids!
LOCATION: Austin, TX – This is a live-out position and will require those looking to relocate to find their own apartment.
SCHEDULE: 40 Hours Guaranteed: The actual schedule varies week to week based on the family’s social, work and travel plans, but is typically 40 hours. You will primarily work late morning/early afternoon into the evening, with 1-2 mornings for school drop-off each week. Some weekends require no support, but others are full of activities and events – think sporting events, birthday parties, etc, so flexibility to work weekends is a must!
COMPENSATION: $30-40/hr gross + $250/mo Health Insurance Stipend!
- Clean Driving Record
- Covid vaccine preferred but not required (both parents are vaccinated, kids are not yet vaccinated).
- MUST be Discreet; Parents are in the entertainment industry, so you should not be one who gets star-struck easily, and must be able to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- MUST enjoy swimming (pool on property – kids are like fish!)
- Pet Friendly; Family has 3 large dogs (they are all SO sweet and professionally trained), so a pet lover is a must!
- Open to travel: Family does travel during school breaks, so it’s important that you enjoy traveling as well and are up for the occasional adventure!
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is proactive, flexible, innately helpful, is able to be fun while also being firm, is skilled in artfully handling pre-teen emotions, and can take charge in a respectful way. You should love being outdoors and staying active and love the energy and enthusiasm that their kids (2 boys, 1 girl) bring to the table! This is a wonderful family who remains close with their former nannies AND baby nurse, which speaks volumes! Trust us when we say that this is a job you DON’T want to miss out on! It won’t be on the market long, so don’t wait, APPLY TODAY!