Calling all Career Nannies! Lovely couple in Newport Beach are searching for a highly experienced full-time, Spanish speaking nanny for their adorable 4 month old baby girl! Their dream candidate has a warm, loving and gentle approach and is confident in her baby/child development knowledge for milestones and age appropriate activities. Duties will include full childcare and focusing on her overall growth and development! Additional duties will include ordering supplies for the child, laundry for her, walking the family dog as needed and general household assistance. The family will be relocating to Miami for the next 2-3 months soon and would love for you to come along. Accommodations provided.
LOCATION: Newport Beach, CA and Miami, FL
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 9am to 7pm, must be flexible to stay later or come on a weekend!
COMPENSATION: $100,000-$120,000 annually, depending on experience
- Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally, passport ready
- Must speak both Spanish and English
- Fully up to date on vaccines including annual Flu shot, MMR, Tdap + Covid vaccine
- 5+ years of experience working with infants
- Preferred if you have experience working in UHNW Households
- 1-Year Commitment Required (Please do not apply if unable to)
The ideal candidate should be able to establish healthy routines, is engaging, discreet, and is educationally focused. It’s important that you are someone who is present, engaging, creative and structured. You must have plenty of energy and patience. Bonus if you have a background in early childhood development. Apply TODAY – they’re excited to meet you! Open to all US Candidates.