Bright, experienced and collaborative Nanny NEEDED for family NEW to Austin by way of Los Angeles! They are looking for a full-time, live-out energetic, flexible and supportive nanny to help them care for the adorable toddler and baby on the way! Family is open to local and non-local candidates, and will assist with relocation! The position requires a healthy level of confidentiality, collaboration, critical thinking, and flexibility. In this role you will assist the Family Assistant and Lead Nanny to ensure all things child-related are covered. Duties will include but are not limited to: preparing the child for travel, assisting lead nanny to ensure a fulled stocked inventory and tracking of all items related to childcare, planning and participating in a daily educational, physical, and developmental activities, child-focused organizational projects (e.g., child’s bedroom, playroom, closets, rotating clothes seasonally, preparing items for donation, child-related supplies, etc.), event planning support for child’s themed birthday parties and other family gatherings when age appropriate, working with household staff (co-nannies, housekeepers, assistants, maintenance, etc.) to ensure everything is moving smoothly
LOCATION: Austin, TX
SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri, 8 hours daily
COMPENSATION: Open based on experience!
- 5+ Years of Professional Nanny Experience
- Must enjoy frequent travel! The family enjoys traveling domestically and internationally, and will bring their nanny with!
- Valid Passport, Travel Ready + Experience Traveling w/Families
- Fully vaccinated: Covid (initial series, boosters optional), annual flu shot + Tdap
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Child Development Education/Background Ideal
- Highly discreet; family is very private
- Strong communication skills – this is KEY!
- 1-Year Commitment Required (Please do not apply if unable to)
The ideal candidate is bright, active, cheerful, confident, outgoing and playful, with a warm, calm, and affectionate temperament. You should have experience working in a fully staffed home, have the ability to set/maintain professional boundaries, know how to read a room (AKA when to step in/step out). This family is seeking a long-term commitment, as they are hoping to grow with their team of nannies for many years to come!