We have an incredible ROTA position available NOW, for one lucky, and very experienced infant nanny! UHNW family based in Austin, TX is seeking a ROTA nanny to work 12-hour NIGHTS, 2 weeks ON/OFF. They have 24/7 coverage, and while baby is sleep trained, you will be responsible for the monitor and getting up with him if needed. You will stay in room adjacent to nursery and are able to sleep through the night, of course waking with child as needed. Duties will include managing all care necessary at night, following bedtime/early morning routine, assisting with any routine duties that can be managed overnight, and most importantly, communicating effectively with team of nannies and parents!
LOCATION: Austin, TX
SCHEDULE: 2 Weeks ON/2 Weeks OFF; 12-hour shifts (6/7pm – 6/7am)
COMPENSATION: $40-45/hr + OT (target annual salary of $110-125K) PLUS Full Benefits!
QUALIFICATIONS: **Please read thoroughly BEFORE applying to ensure you qualify**
- MUST be local to Austin
- 5+ Years of Infant Experience
- Experience working with HNW/UHNW/HP Clients
- Experience Working 12+ Hour Shifts + Nights
- Fully vaccinated: Covid, Tdap + Annual Flu Shot
- Valid passport + willingness to travel
- Flexible and discreet with a positive attitude
- Experience working with a team of nannies
Family is looking for a wonderful long-term fit, so you should be too. They are looking to interview and hire ASAP, so don’t sleep on this AMAZING opportunity!!