Dual working (and very busy!) parents are in need of a DEPENDABLE and ORGANIZED PT Nanny OR Manny at their home in Beverly Hills. They have 2 bright, kind + athletic boys (ages 9 and 11) who love playing chess, baseball + soccer, and enjoy reading + learning about history! Both dad and stepmom are looking for someone amazing who help manage their after school schedules and maintain a clean, happy household.
LOCATION: Beverly Hills, CA (Greater Los Angeles Area)
SCHEDULE: Mon-Fri 2:30/3pm – 6:30/7pm + occasional overnights in the fall; some weeks will be 15-20 hours and other weeks 25-30, but family will guarantee 20 hours/wk
COMPENSATION: $30-$35/hr gross (on payroll)
- Experience caring for school age children and working knowledge of age-appropriate activities
- Longevity in past positions (they’re truly looking for someone DEPENDABLE and committed to staying with them for years to come!)
- Covid vaccine (booster not required)
- Clean driving record is a MUST!
- Dog friendly – family has a small terrier mix
You will be responsible for after school pick up (same school ~15-20 min. away), driving them to after school activities, assisting with homework, dinner prep, and general household assistance (i.e. kid laundry, loading/unloading dishwasher, and tidying). You should be professional, energetic, naturally organized, detail oriented, and have a strong driving record. This is a wonderful family who love and respect their household support and want you to enjoy coming to work each day! If you have a strong knack for seeing what needs to be done and love the after school schedule working with GREAT kids, apply NOW! Looking to hire ASAP!