We are working with sweet first-time parents who are looking for loving support with all things baby-related! They’re located in West Hollywood and looking to find a special Daytime NCS to fulfill a 12 Week Assignment! Their dream person is calm, gentle, knowledgeable about ages and stages of development (particularly infants up to 1 year), supportive and communicative with the parents, and very hands but not overbearing. They’d also love your help in getting him on a solid, consistent schedule
including sleep training, and will help nurture and bond with their precious baby.
LOCATION: West Hollywood, Greater Los Angeles
SCHEDULE: 12 week assignment (Now through late May/Early June) | Mon-Fri; 8/9am-2/3pm (30-35 hrs/week guaranteed) + occasional weekends is a bonus when mom is traveling for work, with advanced notice
- Newborn Care Training (NCS or Postpartum Doula)
- Dog Friendly – they have a golden retriever (no allergies please!)
- Tdap Required + Flu shot is preferred (Covid vaccine NOT required)
- Must be pet friendly – they have 2 dogs, hypoallergenic (poodle mixes, mini + medium sizes)
- Up to date on infant CPR/First Aid certifications
Your primary responsibility will be caring for their infant and tending to all of his needs, including but not limited to, changing diapers, feedings, cleaning + sanitizing bottles, burping, implementing a schedule and helping with baby laundry. They hope to interview + hire ASAP! Apply today!