These warm, loving parents have 2 girls (ages 3 and newborn) so they are looking for a mother’s helper to start ASAP! Their ideal candidate is a SEASONED career nanny who is looking to make a long-term commitment and become an extension of their family!
LOCATION: Beverly Hills, CA (Greater Los Angeles Area)
SCHEDULE: Guaranteed a minimum of 30 hours/week, Monday-Friday (with a few evenings/week) but they’re TOTALLY flexible on hours for the perfect fit!
COMPENSATION: $35-38/hr Gross
- 5+ years experience caring for babies and toddlers
- Fully up to date on vaccinations (including COVID + boosters)
- Comfortable swimming (they have a pool)
- Comfortable cooking healthy, simple meals for the children and occasionally the parents if they’re all eating the same thing
- 1-Year Commitment Required (Please do not apply if unable to)
In a perfect world, their unicorn nanny is gentle, kind, flexible, proactive, and has an early childhood education background and/or experience with RIE/Emilio Reggio pedagogy. This SAHM loves being involved and hands-on with her kids, so this role is very much a Mother’s Helper position where you will be assisting her and tag teaming to provide coverage. You will be responsible for anything from diaper changes, helping with nap time, preparing and sanitizing bottles, keeping the kids rooms and general areas tidy, engaging her toddler on his level and supervising his play, arranging fun and age-appropriate activities for the toddler and eventually likely helping with transportation to and from preschool, activities and classes. This is family can’t wait to meet you! APPLY NOW. They are hiring ASAP!