Professional, Reliable + Travel Ready Nanny Needed for 3 Month old Boy in Hancock Park! Both parents are busy working professionals and are looking to hire a top notch nanny! They need someone with LOTS of flexibility, especially for travel!
LOCATION: Hancock Park (Greater Los Angeles Area)
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 50 hours/week (8/9AM start time typically, please have some flexibility)
COMPENSATION: $85-$100k target annual salary, depending on experience
- Ability to travel domestically + internationally (generally 2 international trips/year for 2-4 weeks at a time)
- GREAT infant experience, knowledgeable about milestones and experience keeping infants on a schedule
- Bi-Lingual or Multi-Lingual (Ideally Spanish + English but they’re open to various languages)
- Experience traveling is IDEAL
- Pet Friendly (they have 2 dogs + 2 cats)
- Fully Vaccinated
Their ideal nanny is someone who is confident in their abilities, has a quiet demeanor and a calming presence. Your duties will involve everything relating to their little one, but you will also assist with the baby laundry, preparing his bottles (+ meals when the time comes for that) and keeping him on a solid schedule. During his wake windows you will engage with him and get him outside to go on walks, etc. They are looking to interview + hire ASAP! Apply today!