LOCATION: Pacific Palisades
SCHEDULE: Roughly 7 AM-7 PM (4 days on//3 and days off)
COMPENSATION: $35-$40/hr Gross + OT Depending on Experience.
OTHER DUTIES ARE:
- coordinate with teachers, tutors, and coaches
- run errands (drop off dry cleaning, handle the grocery shopping)
- order supplies for the house
- help with simple meal prep (pack the kids lunches for the next days, prepare staple items like rice/pasta/chicken/steak to store in the fridge for “grab and go”)
- walk the dogs twice a day (they have two small Cavapoos)
- assist with organizational projects
- tackle the family to-dand o list.
- researching +booking travel
- researching summer camps
- coordinating the mailing of holiday cards
- booking appointments
- organizing household repairs
- coordinating with vendors
- ensuring the family vehicles are cleaned and serviced.
After school, you will pick up the kids around 2 PM and until 5 PM they will be your primary focus; keeping them entertained, preparing an after school snack, transporting them to any activities, etc! The IDEAL candidate has prior experience working as either a personal assistant, family assistant, household manager or executive assistant (the mindset you need to have to tackle the day-to-day tasks is incredibly important)! The family doesn’t travel a ton (maybe 5-6x/year, usually weekend trips but occasionally could be gone for 1-2 weeks at a time)- they want their FA to tag along with them so please be travel ready! Interviewing ASAP- apply today!