Open to ALL US Candidates! AMAZING UHNW Return Clients with infant twin boys are looking to hire a ROTA Team to work 2 Weeks ON/ 2 Weeks OFF! During your 2 week shift you will live-in, with a private bedroom and bathroom. Family will fly you in/out for your 2-week shift if you’re not local to NY. The twins were born mid-August 2023 (at 35 weeks), so they are looking to hire TWO nannies who have extensive newborn/infant experience, former experience with newborn/infant twins, and preferably preemie experience. The family is primarily based in Manhattan but they have additional residences in Los Angeles and Florida, and they love to travel (domestic + international). You will typically travel between those locations (or elsewhere) throughout your 2-week shift, with accommodations provided in all locations. Travel may be spontaneous so you should be incredibly flexible, adaptable and up for an adventure. All travel is private, and discretion is of the utmost importance.
LOCATION: New York City, NY (Upper East Side of Manhattan)
START DATE: Early to Mid May 2024
SCHEDULE: 2 Weeks ON/ 2 Weeks OFF (16-hour days – although it’s rare to work a full day); 6:30am start!
COMPENSATION: $110-120K gross DOE
- 5+ Years Newborn/Infant Experience (including Preemies)
- Extensive Newborn/Infant Twin Experience
- Covid vaccine preferred (initial series), but not required
- Must be willing to get annual flu shot and be current on Tdap
- Experience Traveling w/Families + Young Children
- Valid Passport a MUST; family has a home in the Bahamas they visit and an upcoming summer trip to Europe
- Priority will be given to candidates who have experience working ROTA and travel-heavy positions.
- MUST be a Strong Team Player; household is staffed with additional nannies for their older child, a chef, and housekeeper – must work well with others.
The ideal candidate has excellent experience working with newborns, infants and toddlers (including preemies), has a strong knowledge of ages/stages and developmental milestones, and is educationally focused. This family is schedule-oriented and the boys have been under the incredible care of two WSN NCS (24/7) since they came home from NICU, so you should be highly organized, have strong time management skills, be good at following direction, incredibly detail-oriented, and a have a go-getter personality. If you’re the type of nanny who’s always thinking ahead and anticipating needs – this is the right job for you! The have NCS support through May 31st, but will be looking to trial/train the nannies under the NCS prior to their departure. If this is the role you’ve been waiting for please apply now!